AGT Week 3 Of The ‘Live’ Shows – Jim Picks The Next Seven
A wild and wooly week on America's Got Talent. It was week #3 of the Live Shows also known as the Quarter Finals and the talent was great so making my picks this week was not easy at all.
The nervousness showed on a few of the singers this week which may hurt one or both, we'll see. The Mentalist guy did a great routine, but so complex it's kind of hard to follow at times. And that dance/acrobatic team is just crazy good.
Who did make it past America's judging this week? We'll find out for sure tonight, for now, my guesses have a star to the right.
- Colin Cloud - Mentalist *
- Angelina Green 13-year-old singer
- Oscar Hernandez - Big Dancer
- Final Draft - Boy Band
- Junior & Emily Alabi - Sibling Dancers
- Greater Works Gospel Choir *
- Kechi - Singer *
- Diavolo Dance/Aerobatix Troup *
- Sara & Hero - Dog Act *
- Chase Goehring - Singer/Musician/Song Writer *
- Mike Young - Subway SInger *
- Oscar & Caspar - Human Projection Act
We'll see how I did on the Thursday Wakup Crew!
If you missed any of the acts last night, their performances are below, or you can watch the whole episode at NBC.com.