Benefit Concert, Bake Sale & Silent Auctions for Jamie Lawing on Saturday
There is a benefit on Saturday to raise money to help Jamie Lawing for medical, traveling and expenses during her treatment for Osteosarcoma.
A concert is planned featuring the band “Unseen.” There are also silent auctions of great items that have been donated. Booths will be set up for many different kinds of vendors–see the list below.
Hot Diggity Dogs will be there serving hot dogs, nachos & frito pies.
Please come out and support Jamie. This will be a family friendly gathering on Saturday, June 28 from 1pm to 6pm at First Assembly of God at 3401 West 7th in Texarkana, Texas.
Here is an updated list of vendors:
- 1. Christian Brotherhood of Outdoorsmen
- 2. Mary Kay
- 3. Pink Zebra
- 4. Fruitawater
- 5. Thirty One
- 6. Mom’s Corner
- 7. Jamberry Nails
- 8. Down at the Cross Designs
- 9. MelMan Designs-wreaths
- 10. Scentsy
- 11. Karen’s Kause
- 12. Damsel in Defense
- 13. Origami Owl
- 14. Absolutely Suitlee
- 15. Plexus
- 16. Princess House
- 17. Tupperware
- 18. Advocate
- 19. Pink Ride
- 20. Becky & Charlie Hilburn/Ind Ins Agents
- 21. For His Glory Custom Decor
- 22. Becky Jacobs- beanie babies,hair bows
- 23. Purses/Jewelry- Julie Smith, Brailey Nicholson
- 24. Gold Canyon Candles