Easy Salisbury Steak Recipe For Dinner!
My husband enjoys cooking and is really good at it. So, I let him take the reins most of the time. I might not be the best cook, but I do have a few recipes up my sleeve. My requirement? Fast and simple, because I "Will Cook For Shoes!" :)
Here is a recipe from allrecipe.com for Salisbury Steak. It's easy, fast and delicious! The name says it all!
Simple Salisbury Steak
Here is what you need:
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon browning sauce (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- In a bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup soup and onion. Crumble the beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties. In a large nonstick skillet, brown the patties on both sides; drain.
- In a bowl, combine the milk, browning sauce if desired, salt and remaining soup; stir in mushrooms. Pour over patties. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
This recipes says it's for 6 servings, but I like bigger patties...so it's was more like 4 servings! Do you have an easy recipe you'd like to share? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can feature it on our website!