17th Annual Whistlestop Festival
The 17th Annual Whistlestop Festival is a fun-filled weekend jam packed with activities for everyone! You won’t want to miss it.
The festival will be held Friday night, May 10, and all day Saturday, May 11 in downtown Ashdown. Admission is free to the festival.
Schedule Of Events
- 6:30 p.m. – Sixth annual Miss Whistlestop Pageant held at Ashdown High School Aditorium
- 6:30 p.m. Frog Giggin’ Tournament at Ashdown Farmers Market
- 7 a.m. – Whistlestop Pancake Breakfast at the First United Methodist Church
- Farmers Market
- Antique Car Show
- Children’s Games and Activities
- Youth Art Show (sponsored by Little River Arts Council)
- Hookem ‘N Kookem Catfish Cook-Off
- Horseshoe Tournament
- Catfish lunches available + lots of other food vendors
- Trees of Arkansas special art exhibit at Two Rivers Museum
- Turtle Race open to children and adults
- Frog Race for children
- Music and entertainment all day
- T-shirts and train memorabilia available
- Sales at antique shops: Memories On Main, More & Moore, The Castle and The Champion
- Southern Bling, Gift Emporium, Tea Room and Foxxys on East Main Street will be open
For more information, visit littlerivercounty.org.