Southern Food and Wine Festival
The Southern Food and Wine Festival in El Dorado is April 26 and 27. Come out for all the good times!
Read below for a schedule of the weekend’s events!
The Vintners Event hosted by Resqu’ile Winery and Upper Crust Catering at 5:30 p.m.
- Sauvignon Blanc paired with Salmon Canapes and Walnut-Cranberry Chicken Salad
- Chardonnay paired with Tomato Basil Tartlets and Succulent Fried Oysters
- Pinot Noir paired with Beef Tenderloin and Grilled Quail
- Entertainment by Sherrill Kindle
Concert at 7:30 p.m.
- Ben Taylor (child of James Taylor and Carly Simon)
- Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mystic Cowboy from East Texas)
Wine Pour at 2 p.m.
- More than 30 wines from Moon and Central Distributors out of Arkansas
- Free commemorative glass
- Southern style appetizers from regional restaurants featuring their take on Southern cuisine
- Entertainment: four local singer/songwriters
Texas Tenors at 7:30 p.m.
- Highest ranking group ever in the history of America’s Got Talent