Four Things Slip Our Mind Every Single Day
Do you think your forgetful? A new study found that the average person forgets four things every day. From small things like "Where are my keys" to "Oops, I was suppose to be at a meeting this morning!" At least you're not alone!
The researchers found:
Our days are so jam packed full of tasks whether at work or at home, it’s no surprise people find it hard to keep track of everything.
”With much longer working hours, financial concerns and just busier lifestyles, even those with the best memory can stumble when it comes to remembering even the most simple of things during a hectic day.”
Makes sense and now I don't feel so bad!
The most common things that we forget?
1. Why you went into a room.
2. Where you put your keys.
3. Things you wanted to buy at the grocery store.
4. People's names after you meet them.
5. Where you put your pen.
6. Taking meat out to defrost.
7. To respond to an email.
8. To mail something.
9. What you wanted to search for online.
10. Where you parked your car.
What are you always forgetting?