Get Your Bids In For A Toro Riding Mower – Seize The Deal Auction
It's that time of year, we can tell by the green stuff all over our vehicles that Spring has indeed sprung forth. If you're like me and you have to do the lawn work yourself then you need the right tools. Here's your chance with the Seize The Deal Auction going on all this week. Check out this Toro Riding Mower.
It's really two mowers in one, the best of both worlds, part zero turn mower and part lawn tractor with a V-Twin Engine for plenty of power, rear engine mouting, speed and agility
The Toro Timecutter, SW4200 42" Riding mower
- Engine: 24.5 hp Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine w/self-cleaning air filter housing
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal / 11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 42" / 107 cm – 13 ga. 2 blades
- Blade Tip Speed: 17,810 ft/min
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Height: 45.4" / 115.3 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Length: 78.9" / 200.4 cm
- Seat: 18" / 45.7 cm extra-tall
- Steering Controls: wheel steering
- Tires: 13" x 5" (33 cm x 12.7 cm) front, 18" x 7.5" (45.7 cm x 19 cm) rear
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic
- Washout Port: standard
- Width: 46.1" / 117 cm
- Storage Dimensions: (W x L x H) 46.1" x 78.9" x 45.4" (117 cm x 200.4 cm x 115.3 cm)
If you would like to bid, then here is your link.
Bidding is over this Friday so get started and good luck!