How do you Spend Your Time While on a Plane? [POLL]
A new survey by a Chicago based airport shuttle service, GO Airport Express, reveals only a small percentage of airline passengers work while on a plane.
The survey revealed only 10% of passengers spend time catching up on work while flying. Reading for fun topped the list with 32% of respondents saying that's how they prefer to spend their time.
I don't fly all that much, but I'd have to say I spend the majority of my time simply resting or looking out the window at the earth below. What do you do?
Just for grins, here are some fun things to do on an airplane (although, I wouldn't recommend actually doing any of them. Fun to think about though.)
- Fiddle around with the emergency exit, then ask a fellow passenger if he has a crowbar
- Go into the bathroom and make rude bodily noises, then come out looking refreshed
- Tap at the windows, saying "Looks pretty tough" then ask somone if they have a bat you could use to test.
- Mess up your hair, untuck your shirt, basically look crude, and mingle with a first class guy as if you were long-lost friends
- Go into the bathroom, drop your pants, then come out, yelling "We're out of toilet paper! Stewardess!"
- Try to lead plane in song "Oh I wish I was an Oscar Myer Weiner"
- Switch accents and see if anyone notices
- With a fellow passenger, Re-enact the disco scene in "Airplane!"