Idabel’s Dogwood Days Festival Return Saturday, April 7, 2018
It is coming y'all, festival season always arrives right after the pollen skyrockets so here we go! Let's start with the Dogwood Days Festival in downtown Idabel, Oklahoma on Saturday, April 7.
The Dogwood Days Festival starts off with a 5K Run and goes till someone is named Miss Kiamichi. Here's the Schedule of events:
- 7 AM Run registration
- 8 AM Run Starts
- 7 - 10 AM Pancake Breakfast at Jakes' Restaurant
- 8:30 AM Food and Arts & Craft Booths open.
- 8:30 - 9:45 AM Stepping out School of Dance / National Anthem performed by Renie Bowman
- 9:30 - 10:15 Zumba
- 9:45 - 11:15 AM Studio 5678
- 10:30 - 11:30 AM Shara & Evy Zimmerman
- 11:00 AM - ?? Karaoke by Thunder Road in Kimbro Plaza
- 11:15 AM Backroad Cloggers
- 11:30 - 12:30 PM Full Martial Arts Demonstration
- 12 - 1:130 PM Broken Bow School of Dance
- 1:30 - 2:30 PM Idabel Showtime
- 2:30 - 3 PM Idabel Central Broadway Kids
- 6:00 PM Miss Kiamichi Country Pageant in the Larry Brinkley Building.
Plus don't miss the Crawfish Boil, Street Performers, Petting Zoo, and Moon Walk!
For more information call the Broken Bow Chamber of Commerce at 580-584-3393 or go online to BrokenBowChamber.com.