I don't know... If my doctor handed me an X-Ray of a nail lodged in my brain, I'd probably share it on Facebook too....

This makes me cringe just thinking about it. An Illinois man was building a shed and using a nail gun above his head when he accidentally fired a nail into his skull. He didn't realize he had done it at first. He thought the nail had just scraped his head and went on working. The next day, after waking up and feeling nauseated, his partner felt something was wrong and insisted he go to the hospital. A few hours late the x-rays revealed a 3 1/4" nail lodged in his brain, just millimeters from the part of the brain that controls motor function. He was then rushed to a neighboring hospital for more specialized care when he uploaded the xray to his Facebook for all of his friends to see.

Here's the full story from the LA Times.