In Studio Jim & Lisa Taste Test Results [POLL]
Simply to prove we have nothing better to do on a Tuesday...
I found all 3 bags at the Texas-side Walmart Saturday so I saved them for the Tuesday morning show so we could do an on-air taste test. How's that for thrilling morning radio!
First up Sriracha:
- Lisa: A little disappointed, but overall chose this one as her favorite... thinks it would be good with a sandwich.
- Jim: Blik! Not a fan of spicy foods to begin with, so this one is out for me.
- John: Like Lisa, wished it had a little more bite and flavor but overall, not bad..
- Lisa: Good, stronger flavor, nice by itself.
- Jim: Me and garlic have a thing, thumbs up from me.
- John: Taste like he's in an Italian restaurant, like.
- Lisa: Best in the trash can. No
- I'm not into syrup that must, especially on chicken., No
- John: Didn't like the chicken aftertaste. No
Out of the 3 new flavors it appears that Cheesy Garlic Bread has pulled off the victory for the morning crew, Sriraca a close second and Chicken & Waffles is best left alone by all of us.
If you have tasted these please give us a quick vote below and then be sure and support your favorite at the Lay's website at this link FritoLay.com!