Mistletoe Fair in Texarkana This Weekend – Holiday Shopping and Santa Arrives [PHOTOS]
The Junior League of Texarkana's Mistletoe Fair is underway in Texarkana. Enjoy holiday shopping, yummy treats and entertainment all weekend at the Four States Fairgrounds.
Last night's Preview Party was very enjoyable. The food was fabulous. The dueling pianos were great. There were so many silent auction items to bid on. I somehow only walked away with one item though. Someone kept outbidding me on most of the items so I staked out the one auction that I absolutely, positively wanted to win and I got it.
This little girl staked out the item she wanted to win. It was a wheel barrel full of toys and goodies. If anyone walked up to bid on it she would give them the 'sad-eyes.' She won the bid! Camille Harrelson probably played with her toys until she fell asleep.
The Mistletoe Fair is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday, November 16 - 18, at the Four States Fairgrounds. Admission is $6 at the door. Children under 5 are free. Your admission fee gets you into the door all weekend. Santa arrives on Friday night. There are many special events throughout the weekend. Here is the schedule of events.
2012 Mistletoe Fair Schedule of Events
Friday, November 16, 2012
- Early Shopping 9 a.m.
- Brunch and Style Show 10 a.m. to noon
- Open Shopping 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Santa’s Arrival 6 p.m. (photos with Santa from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Entertainment by Twin City Sensations
Saturday, November 17, 2012
- Open Shopping 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Breakfast with Santa (reservations required) 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch with Santa at Noon
- Santa’s Workshop 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Photography 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
- Open Shopping Noon to 5 p.m.
- Santa’s Workshop 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Photography 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information visit JLTexarkana.org.