Need A New TV? Your Best Deal Is Before The Big Game
Kicker News Dude J-Dub squeaks when walks he's so tight with that wallet, however, if you're looking for some great deals right now and in February, here's what to look for and what to avoid.
This week is the best week to save the most on a new TV over any other time of the year. That's whether you're shopping the big box stores or online. Yes, even better than Black Friday. I know most folks around aren't thrilled with the teams in this year's big game, but you will be amazed at the savings on TV's right now.
Best Buys in February:
- TV's are still on the list because there will be a lot of leftover stock that didn't sell before the big game.
- If you need to satisfy a sweet tooth it's best to wait until after Valentines Day and catch all that chocolate at half price.
- Presidents Day sales come up later in February and traditionally you'll find great deals on stuff for your home; bedding, furniture, decor, small appliances.
What to avoid in February: (If you can...)
- Flowers! Your significant other may insist of course, but you know it will cost you 3 to 4 times as much before Valentines Day.
- Candy! Especially if it's in a heart-shaped box. Same as above.
- Small consumer electronics. The best deals on these are on Black Friday or during the "Christmas in July" sales.
Happy shopping Ark-La-Tex!