‘The Great Texarkana Duck Paddle’ at Spring Lake Park October 6
The Great Texarkana Duck Paddle benefitting Christus St. Michael Health System W. Temple Webber Cancer Center is Saturday, Oct. 6, at Spring Lake Park brought to you by Kicker 102.5.This year’s event is expected to have 15,000 rubber ducks competing for around $20,000 in prizes. Ducks can be adopted for $5 each and each duck will be numbered with the adopter receiving a corresponding adoption number. Duck entry forms are available at the radio station or any participating sponsor. Adopt 5 ducks and get one free!
In addition to the race there will also be a 5K run starting at 9 a.m. children activities, music, fun, & food begins at 9:30 a.m. with the Great Texarkana Duck Paddle starting at 11 a.m.
- Top duck prize this year is a 2012 Arctic Cat 700 HDX Prowler
- 2nd Prize Tag Heuer Ladies & Gents Watch Set from Alexander’s Jewelers
- 3rd Prize $1000 Gift Card from Target
- 4th Prize $1000 Gift Certificate for dry cleaning and laundry from Holiday Cleaners
- 5th Prize Large Green Egg from Dot’s Ace Hardware
- 6th Prize Yeti Cooler from Ledwell Machinery