With Rising Gas Prices-What Would You Be Willing To Give Up?
Research continues to show that gas prices at the pump are putting a strain on the wallet. More than a third of us are saying we’ll have to cut back something in order to keep driving a vehicle. What are you prepared to give up?
- Dining out – 70%
- Fewer trips to the movies, attractions, or concerts – 64%
- Postpone seasonal clothes shopping – 37%
- Cancel paid online subscriptions like Netflix or Hulu Plus – 22%
- Get rid of cable, satellite or other TV services – 15%
- Reduce cell phone usage – 12%
- Cancel Internet service – 5%
The survey seemed to show that people would be willing to cut their TV viewing habits by eliminating satellite and cable services before giving up the internet.
Now let’s see what you would be willing to give up locally?