Bossier City Casinos Opening Dates And What to Expect
As Texas and Arkansas both start to open back up so do our neighbors in Lousiana. If you've been thinking about going to the boats, here are a few of the casinos in Bossier and their opening dates and restrictions.
Margaritaville Resort and Casino - now open with these restrictions in place:
- Table Game seating will be limited.
- Every other slot machine will be disabled.
- Our hotel will remain closed until May 21, we are currently accepting reservations for any time after that date.
- Restaurant offerings will be limited to prepackaged sandwiches, drinks, and snacks from Banyan Tree and 5 O’clock Somewhere.
BoomTown Hotel and Casino - Casino opens 9AM Wednesday, May 20. Below is what to expect.
- Every other slot machine will be disabled to maintain social distancing.
- Table games will remain closed at this time.
- Boomer's Café will be daily from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. and will be limited to prepackaged sandwiches, drinks, and snacks.
- At this time hotel, valet and Sundries shop will remain closed.
Sam’s Town Hotel and Casino will reopen Wednesday, May 27.
Gaming operations will resume on May 27 at 1 p.m., along with a limited number of amenities. The casino will be temporarily limited to 25% occupancy in compliance with state directives.
Last week we found out that Diamond Jack's would not reopen as they have decided to close permanently.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app