Here Are Texarkana’s Favorite Mexican Restaurants
Cinco de Mayo is coming up on Sunday and when you think of that holiday you cannot help but start thinking about Mexican Food. We have a lot of Mexican restaurants in Texarkana and the surrounding areas. So we were wondering what were our favorites because you can't just have one favorite Mexican restaurant, can you?
We asked the question on the Kicker Facebook page and just as we thought Texarkana is serious about their Mexican food with over 15 different places mentioned.
The top 5 restaurants mentioned as favorites (at the time this was written) are...
- TaMolly's with 2 locations. On the Texas side at 3310 St. Michael Drive in Texarkana, Texas and the Arkansas location at 301 East 9th Street.
- On The Border at 4300 St. Michael Drive.
- Zapata's located at 217 Walnut Street in downtown Texarkana.
- Amigo Jaun's 4301 Morris Lane
- There was a three-way tie for 5th place. El Chico at 420 Realtor Ave, Loco Luna at 4400 Moores Lane and Medrano's at 1420 N. Constitution Ave in Ashdown
Honorable mentions go to: Maria's Tex-Mex in New Boston, Taco Mi Pueblo in Texarkana, Chilangos in Texarkana, Los Ruvalcaba in Texarkana and Pablanos in Ashdown,Tres Agaves in Dequeen, Rio Verde De Kalb.
You can add to the list at our Facebook page and tell us what your favorite Mexican Resturant is in the Texarkana area!