You Don’t Want to Miss East Texas’ Newest Holiday Attraction and This $10,000 Giveaway
Santa himself couldn't design a better holiday wonderland than what is coming to Piney Park.
Walk through a half-mile of stunning light displays, gaze up at a 45-foot Christmas tree, find your way through a 10,000-square-foot light maze and experience so much more, including:
- Jumbo jumpers (for both kids and adults)
- A hay bale play structure
- A holiday market
- Sweet Shack and gift shop
- Food trucks
- Piney Peak (100-foot slides)
- Kids crafts
- Gingerbread house display
- Pictures with Santa
- Live music
Admission covers all the attractions, and you can experience the lights and fun at your own pace ´— there's no waiting in a line of cars to see the lights. It's a great family day trip, and you can even spend the weekend in Marshall, Texas.
Piney Park will be open from Nov. 18 through Jan. 1 — and you should buy your tickets now to take advantage of grand opening and early bird discounts. (Children 2 years old and younger are always free.) Find everything you need to plan your trip online at pineypark.com.
Watch their website and social media channels for an exciting $10,000 giveaway that will launch in early November. You'll be able to enter by:
- Liking their page
- Sharing the 10k giveaway post
- Taking a picture at Piney Park on opening weekend (Nov 18-20) and post that picture to your Facebook page or Instagram feed
- Using the hashtag #pineypark
- The person with the second most creative hashtag wins
In addition, Piney Park leaders are accepting applications for holiday market vendors, food trucks, and employees. They also are seeking businesses and nonprofits to contribute to their gingerbread house contest. We're blown away into all the fun they're packing into this holiday wonderland, and we are sure you will be, too!