Chris Young’s Leg Infection Led to Septic Shock!
We've all heard about Chris Young's leg infection, but we never knew how it started and why he landed in I.C.U.! Luckily, Chris is fine now, but it all started from a small cut!
The cut became infected, we're talking a really bad bacterial infection! Chris ended up going into septic shock, that's when an ambulance was called! He went to a Denver hospital. Doctors put him on strong antibiotics to stop the infection from spreading, then he went in for emergency surgery.
Chris posted on on his website:
“I want to thank all of my fans for their thoughts and prayers,” the singer says. “I received amazing care from Dr. Suarez, Dr. Gill and Dr. Canfield and all the I.C.U. nurses who literally saved my life. I’m happy to be home and can’t wait to get back out on the road.”
Septic shock is a medical emergency! It's nothing to laugh about! For symptoms and treatments of septic shock please click here!