EEO / Jobs
EEO PUBLIC FILE
WORK AT TOWNSQUARE MEDIA
Townsquare Media is not afraid to try new things and new ways of doing business. We are a non-traditional multi-media company with a vision of making the all of our media experiences integrated, thus more effective for our clients and more exciting for our consumers. If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – then we want you.
REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Townsquare Media invests in our employees with incredible training, great benefits and “best in class” management. We offer a unique corporate culture that allows employees to be entrepreneurial while at the same time fostering an environment of teamwork.
Townsquare Media regularly develops new and innovative products, which in turn allows us to offer clients solution based selling. As a diversified media group, we reach consumers on air, online, onsite or on-the-go – wherever they are, so are we!
Great management, great training, great platforms and great properties allow you, an employee, an unlimited potential for advancement, as well as the opportunity to attain above average earnings.
People, Product, Profit – a recipe for success.
Our DNA is LIVE, LOCAL and VITAL and we look for those same characteristics in our employees.
BE ALIVE − We are looking for positive energy, insightful thinking and a great attitude. Our employees show up and give their best effort every day.
THINK LOCALLY − Being the town square of our communities starts with our employees, so we look for people who are connected, active and engage within their community.
BE VITAL − There is a vitality we see in all our employees and it comes in many forms – a specific talent or skill set, a desired background or dynamic personal qualities. This vitality is what drives our company forward as each employee brings their “vital” strength to the team.
DIGITAL MANAGING EDITOR – TEXARKANA, AR
Townsquare Media is looking to hire a Digital Managing Editor to oversee the editorial operations of the company’s local websites in Texarkana, including the creation of digital content that is vital for the local community and the growth of the audience to that content.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with teams of on-air talent to create compelling content for the community, including text, photo, video & interactive across the site, mobile and social media.
- Develop content based on audience demand & search data
- Top edit several posts and features a day
- Manage the calendar of content for the site
- Distribute the content across the web and grow the audience
- Monitor and analyze web statistics with the goal of improving performance
- Utilize best practices for Search Engine Optimization and Social Media to drive audience.
- Strategize ways to increase site audience & engagement
- Grow an Active Database for email, mobile and social media
- Ensure on-air promotions, contests, events, and activities are always synced with a web component.
Candidates must have at least 5 years of online editorial experience, and the ability to nurture a strong editorial voice. Exceptional writing and editing skills are a must. The person filling this role should understand what makes content on the web sticky, conversation-starting and good for SEO.
The job also requires the ability to focus under fast-paced pressure, and the capacity for managing multiple tasks at once. Great communication skills, attention to detail, and a sense of humor are all a must. Experience working with WordPress, HTML, Photoshop and video and familiarity with AP style are all a plus as well.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE TEXARKANA
Townsquare Media – Texarkana is looking for an Account Executive who has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with current and potential clients and create great on-going advertising campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential.
Previous broadcast/digital sales experience a plus.
A Townsquare Media Account Executive is the primary contact to existing and prospective customers. You will develop business relationships; sell radio advertising, our digital portfolio of products, event sponsorships and sales promotion packages by performing the following duties:
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional programs to existing clients on your account list.
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing.
- Prepares advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success
- Investigates and resolves client issues.
CONTACT: Ron Bird email@example.com
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.