What’s In A Name? Find Out!
Found this cool web site where you can analyze your name and it's freaky how on target it was with mine..
For me, It says:
- The name of Scott creates a quick, analytical, and clever mind; you are creative, versatile, original, and independent.
- You have large ambitions, and it is difficult for you to be tolerant and understanding of those who desire less in life or who are more slow and methodical by nature.
- Patience is not your forte. (My wife would definitely agree with this...)
- You do, however, have leadership ability and would never be happy in a subservient position.
- You are ambitious and aggressive by nature.
- You would be happiest in positions where you are free to express individually and creatively and where opportunities are not restricted; you desire freedom, and do not tolerate being possessed by others.
- You appreciate change and travel, and the opportunity to meet and mix with others, and to influence them with your creative ideas.
- Although the name Scott creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and through worry and mental tension.
That's kind of weird just how true that reading is.. I have ZERO patience.. It's almost impossible for me to just sit and relax since my mind is CONSTANTLY going, I can't stand being told what to do.. ha ha. Just leave me alone and get out of my way! :)
Alright, I've shared mine... go get your reading and report back here!
NOTE: I'm not promoting or endorsing all the mumbo jumbo, purpose in life, blah, blah on that web site.. but the name thing is pretty cool. )