Registration Now Underway for Big Bass Clash April 1
If you love fishing then you're going to love the Big Bass Clash, Saturday April 1, 2017 at Millwood Lake. Cast your line for a great cause to benefit Harvest Texarkana and high school fishing teams from around the area.
Cast your line for a good cause at the Big Bass Clash at Millwood Lake. The Big Bass Clash promises a lot of cash while you’re having fun fishing. One bite could be worth $47,000. Fishing will begin at 6:30AM and the official weigh-in site will be at Yarborough Landing. Note: If a contestant wins the tournament with a Millwood Double Digit not only do you win 10K but a brand new $35,000 Triton 189 TRX Bass boat from Gregg Orr Marine.
Early Bird registration is $140 per person by March 24, after that it will be $150 per person. Click for Big Bass Clash Entry Form.
Sign up for the Big Bash Clash at Gregg Orr Marine or online at the Big Bass Clash website to compete for $31,000 in cash and prizes. And as a little added bonus a pair of Costa DeL Mar sunglasses will be given away for the closest to the target weight that hour, according to Jared Fyock, Tournament Director. Fyock has been putting on smaller tournaments for about three years and this is by far his biggest tourney yet and is hoping for a great turnout.
- Do not start casting or fishing until 6:30AM
- The only off limits (no fishing) location on Millwood Lake is within 50 yards from the concrete pier at Yarborough landing.
- All State & Federal penal code laws shall apply at all times.
- All State, Coast Guard, Federal Parks & Wildlife regulations shall apply at all times.
- Contestants must have proof of a valid Arkansas fishing license on their person during tournament hours unless exempt.
- Each person in boat must be a paid contestant of official tournament and abide by all tournament rules and regulations.
- Any contestant found to be in violation of any tournament rules and regulations will be subject to disqualification from this tournament and all future tournaments.
- All bass caught by contestants fishing together will be disqualified if any of the said contestants are found to be in violation of any tournament rules and regulations.
- No alcoholic beverages are to be consumed by tournament contestant during official tournament hours, unless tournament contestant is finished fishing for the day and polygraph test has been completed.
- US Coast Guard approved life jackets are required for each person in boat. Life jackets must be worn and fastened while main engine is in use.
- No boat shall have a motor of higher horsepower than the approved Coast Guard maximum.
- All bass must be caught on artificial bait by casting. No trolling with big motor. Contestant may use only one rod at any one time. Other rods may be in the boat for substitute purposes.
- All bass weighed in will become the property of the Tournament and will be released back into the lake alive if possible.
- All contestants shall be required to bring their boat and respective partner (s) with them to the weigh-in site when weighing in bass.
- Trailering is permissible.
- Bass must be alive to be weighed in.
- No contestant may weigh in more than one bass per tournament hour. Only one bass per weigh-in bag is allowed. Bass entered in the Big Bass of the Hour contest do not carry forward from hour to hour. Your biggest bass is registered into the final overall standings.
- Bass must be weighed in by the contestant who originally caught the bass and it must be in said contestant’s physical possession in the weigh-in line.
- Any artificially weighed or preserved bass will be disqualified and that contestant will be subject to prosecution under federal laws.
- Only Largemouth and Kentucky Spotted Bass (Black Bass) will be weighed in.
- Each contestant, by signing the entry form and/or participation in the tournament, agrees to submit to a polygraph examination.
- Each contestant is allowed to have a total of three (3) fish in their possession at any given time during the tournament. Fish entered in the hourly contests do not carry over from hour to hour. Only the largest fish per contestant is eligible to win an overall prize.
- All decisions of the Tournament Director are FINAL.
- All announcements concerning emergencies and hourly results will be broadcast over the OFFICIAL radio station (KKYR 102.5). Bring a portable radio in your boat.
The Big Bass Clash is sponsored by Gregg Orr Marine with Cooper Tire, Costa, The Dug Out, Motivated Marketing, Woods N Wetlands, Tri State Pawn, Texarkana Outdoor Power, Residence Inn and your fishing buddies at Townsquare Media in Texarkana.