Are You Looking For Something To Do This Weekend In Texarkana?
From great live music from local bands to the great farmer's markets on both sides of town, you will find 5 awesome things to do this weekend in Texarkana.
1. Kids Bowl Free In Texarkana. The great folks at Holiday Bowl are offering free bowling for the entire summer for kids in Texarkana. Holiday Bowl is located at 3408 North Stateline in Texarkana Ar.
2. All Of The Live Music In Texarkana. This weekend you can see 9 great bands. From rockers Crooked Halo to Alex and Liv, you can find some great music this weekend in Texarkana.
3. The Arkansas High State Finals Rodeo. This rodeo is going on this weekend at the Four States Fairgrounds in Texarkana, Arkansas.
4. The Farmer's Market in Texarkana Texas is open for its fifth weekend in the new location. You can see all of the details here.
5. Gateway Farmers Market. The Market on the Texarkana Arkansas side will be open on Saturday. All the details are here.
LOOK: Here are the 50 best beach towns in America
Every beach town has its share of pluses and minuses, which got us thinking about what makes a beach town the best one to live in. To find out, Stacker consulted data from WalletHub, released June 17, 2020, that compares U.S. beach towns. Ratings are based on six categories: affordability, weather, safety, economy, education and health, and quality of life. The cities ranged in population from 10,000 to 150,000, but they had to have at least one local beach listed on TripAdvisor. Read the full methodology here. From those rankings, we selected the top 50. Readers who live in California and Florida will be unsurprised to learn that many of towns featured here are in one of those two states.
Keep reading to see if your favorite beach town made the cut.