Best Things to Buy on Black Friday
With 53 percent of American consumers saying that Black Friday no longer offers the best deals of the year, the personal-finance website WalletHub took an in-depth look at 2017's Best Things to Buy on Black Friday. WalletHub determined that 10 percent of items offer no savings compared with their pre-Black Friday prices.
According to a press release, to find out whether shoppers are really getting the best deals, WalletHub analysts compared the “Pre-Black Friday Price” against the actual Black Friday price of a broad selection of items. In doing so, WalletHub identified the offers that are truly worth the hassle of purchasing in the year’s biggest shopping craze.
Top 10 Deals (Additional Discount for Waiting Until Black Friday)
1. Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Gaming Laptop ($369)
3. Whirlpool 6.4-Cu.-Ft. Electric Range ($316)
4. Canon EOS REBEL T6 DSLR Camera ($300)
5. Vitamix A3500 Blender #062944 ($250)
6. HP Z240 Tower Workstation ($1,234)
7. Disney Minnie Mouse Hot Rod Coupe 12V ($291)
8. Lifetime Combo Four- 8' Tables and 32 Chairs ($459)
9. Kenmore 26.1 cu.ft. Side-by Side Refrigerator ($551)
10. HP PageWide Pro 477dw Printer ($200)
Top 5 Product Categories Worst 5 Product Categories
1. Books, Movies and Music (53%) 6 Consumer Electronics (16%)
2. Video Games (only the software) (38%) 7 All Other Product Categories (12%)
3. Toys (24%) 8 Furniture (8%)
T-4 Consumer Packaged Goods (19%) T-9 Apparel & Accessories (7%)
T-4 Computers and Phones (19%) T-9 Jewelry (7%)
For the complete report Click here.
And for the latest Black Friday deals (updated) Click here.