What Natural Remedies Do You Use?
Would you take a swig of Apple Cider Vinegar if it made your heartburn go away? It works! But boy does it taste….well, bad would be an understatement. When I’m ailing I go to google for answers. I always try a natural remedy first. I don’t have anything against Doctor’s, I just would rather try to fix myself first (and save that money!). Here are some things I’ve found online:
- Coconut oil can help you lose weight
- Yoga helps fight off insomnia
- Ginger can lower your triglycerides
- Turmeric can keep your blood sugar level
- Mushrooms can control cholesterol
- Mustard Baths can stop muscle pain
I got these tips from here:
There are lots more websites that I visit-thanks Google!
I am always interested in home remedies too. What are your “go-to” home remedies for what ails you?
Can’t wait to read them! Happy Tuesday!