2019 BrickLive First-Ever U.S. Event at The Star in Frisco, Texas Jan. 26-27
BrickLive announced today it will launch its first ever event in the United States at The Star in Frisco, Texas in January 2019.
According to a press release, the event is produced by Live Nation, the international LEGO brick event will feature over 99,000 square feet of astonishing interactive exhibits, hands-on building activities, amazing live performances and incredible demonstrations for builders of all ages inside Ford Center. This will be the largest brick event in the U.S., giving visitors access to more than ten million bricks as well as exclusive digital content, professional LEGO built statues and unique experiences. The interactive experiences will include LEGO master builders’ workshops, endless free build activities, live stage challenges and a fully immersive educational brick experience, just to name a few.
BrickLive at The Star will include new and exciting features, as well as global family favorites, including:
- Expert builder sessions from World Famous Master Builder, Duncan Titmarsh
- Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of all things LEGO Star Wars, including models and exclusive artworks
- Explore Animal Paradise, the world of endangered species with life-sized brick-built statues
- Test your ninja skills in the NEW tournament temple – build, play and spin your way to victory
- Develop and explore your own Minecraft world through the wonders of virtual reality
- Get involved as the educational experts ‘Immersive Minds’ help you bring your creation to life through physical bricks and digital technologies
Play with over 10 million LEGO Bricks on Cowboys Field.
BrickLive will give fans a one-of-a-kind platform to celebrate the popularity and creativity of the beloved brick, embracing fans of all ages to learn, build and play together.
We are proudly partnering with Kids ‘R’ Kids to bring BrickLive to The Star in Frisco. Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children, giving them the opportunity to grow physically, emotionally, socially and intellectually in a fun, safe, and healthy environment. As a family-owned and operated organization, “hug first, then teach” defines every aspect of who they are at Kids ‘R’ Kids.
Where: Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas
- Saturday, January 26: Session 1, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 26: Session 2, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, January 27: Session 1, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, January 27: Session 2, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, November 9, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. at BrickLiveUSA.com.
General Tickets: $34
VIP Tickets: A limited number of VIP tickets will be available to purchase through BrickLiveUSA.com. Fans who purchase a VIP ticket will have access to both sessions on the day that they purchase, as well as receive a gift bag.
For additional information on BrickLive, please visit BrickLiveUSA.com