Are You Looking For Something To Do This Weekend In Texarkana?
From great live music at local restaurants to great kid-friendly things to do this weekend. You can truly find it all in Texarkana.
1. You can see 9 different musical acts in Texarkana this weekend. From the local acoustic duos like Heather Linn and Jase Bryant to the 70s and 80s sounds of the Vegas Stars, you can find some great music in Texarkana.
2. With the awesome Fall weather now is a good time to take a bike tour of downtown Texarkana. It is adult and kid-friendly and it is going on tomorrow.
3. If a garage sale is your thing then the big city-wide outdoor sale happening in Spring Lake Park is where you need to be tomorrow morning at Spring Lake Park.
4. If you like it a little rougher then you need to go see the Peak Fighting happening on Saturday night at the Hideout in downtown Texarkana. There are 18 scheduled fights to take place.
5. Did you know that the City of Texarkana has so many free activities? From Yoga to Zumba and Tennis they offer something for everyone.
Bonus. If you are planning to stay a little closer to home check out the most popular snack food in Arkansas and see if you agree with the results. We have also included the most popular in the United States and Texas as well.