Looking For Something To Do this Weekend In Texarkana?
If you are looking for something to do this weekend I have a list of indoor and outdoor activities you can do in and around Texarkana.
1. How about a little Christmas In July? Just a short drive down the road is a great "Christmas in July'. Here is what Lisa had to say about this wonderful event"
The fun takes place this Saturday, July 16 from noon to 5 PM at Red Road Vineyard and Winery in Naples, Texas. There will be over 26 vendors with great items to give or Christmas or keep for yourself.
2. Great Live Music. You can see over a dozen different acts this weekend in Texarkana. Check out Tambria Adams, she will be playing at Fat Jack's this weekend in Texarkana.
3. 6 Awesome Asian Style Restaurants I have a story about your favorite Asian Style restaurants in Texarkana. From Koren BBQ to some great sushi from a food truck you can find some great local restaurants serving up your favorite food.
4. Farmer's Markets in Texarkana are both open for you to check out.
The Farmer's Market in Texarkana Texas is holding its last 'cultural night'. You can see all of the details here.
Gateway Farmers Market. The Market on the Texarkana Arkansas side will be open on Saturday. All the details are here.
5. The Texarkana Open This golf tournament will be this weekend at the historic Texarkana Country Club. Golfers will be competing for their share of the over $160,000 in prize money.