Operation: Blanket Now Underway for Homeless Veterans
Texas Veterans for Operations OEF, OIF, and OND have become homeless in Texas in the last 5 years alone. The Warfighter Community Foundation needs your help in providing these homeless veterans in Bowie and Cass counties with Operation: Blanket. You're asked to please collect or donate blankets, socks, coats, hats, gloves, and drop them off at various participating businesses around town until Dec. 15.
Drop off locations:
- College Hill Drug - East Street
- AllCare Pharmacy - East Street
- Baptist Book Store - N. Stateline
- Lake Country Baptist Church - Hwy 59 N.
- CSI Pharmacy - East 35th St.
- Tom & Dan's - Ash St.
- Family Dollar - Hwy 59 S.
- Greg Orr Extreme - New Boston
- New Boston Library
- Whisenhunt Pharmacy - New Boston
This holiday season we encourage everyone to drop off your donations and keep these veterans warm this winter.
For more information, please visit their Facebook page or call Jeremy at 903-348-6229.
The Warfighter Community Foundation was created by 2 veterans, who aim to end homelessness among Texas Veterans, create the 1st Texas wide Veteran suicide intervention team and end Veteran suicide.
We will be working hard to save our Veterans!