Take Your Best Shot 2016 – Sparks In The Park Photo Contest
We are looking for some great photos of the 2016 Sparks in the Park event. So bring your camera, take your best shot and you just might win a fantastic prize package.
Submit what you think is your best shot of your experience at this year's Sparks in the Park, anytime between when the gates open up through the fireworks display. Pick the one you think might win it all and submit it through a private message to the Kicker 102.5 Facebook page.
The photo contest winner will receive a Four States Fair Package that includes tickets for four people to the 2016 Fair, Demolition Derby, and the Four States Rodeo.
So grab a few shots from around the park of cute babies in their patriotic finest, face painters, bounce house bouncers, or get some great shots of the fireworks. Then send in your best for a shot at winning it all.
Good luck and we'll see you at Sparks in the Park!
For complete rules read below:
- Go to Kicker 102.5’s Facebook page facebook.com/kicker1025
- Send us your best photo(s) from the 2016 Sparks in the Park via private message on Facebook.
- Deadline to submit all photos is midnight, June 29, 2016.
- All photos will become the property of Townsquare Media. Photos may be published on KKYR.com or other Townsquare Media websites and social media accounts.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to enter the contest.
- Entry of photo into the contest constitutes ownership of each photograph.
Click here for a downloadable rule sheet you can print.
For more information email email@example.com