5 Awesome Things You Can Do This Weekend In Texarkana
From Easter egg hunts to learning about the great history of Texarkana, here are 5 things you can do in town this weekend.
1. Check out this list of 10 great restaurants in Texarkana where you can get some delicious food cheap.
2. LIve Music In Texarkana. If you are a Blues fan or if you like it more Rock n Roll you can find some great live music in Texarkana.
3. Planes Trains and Automobiles Chugga Chugga Choo Choo is an event on Saturday where you can learn about the great train history of Texarkana.
4. Here is a list of all of the Easter Egg hunts in and around the Texarkana area. You can check it out in Lisa's story.
5. Make a short drive to Maud and learn how to build your own greenhouse and what you need to do to make your planet flourish in it. The event will be Saturday at 1 pm at Binning Farm 6277 Farm to Market 2149 in Maud, Texas.
Bonus. We have a new station for you to check out. Good Time Oldies is on the air at 107.5 FM and 790 AM. What are good time oldies?
GOOD TIME OLDIES features the golden era of pop, rock, and soul: hit music of the ’60s and ’70s with a healthy portion of “oh-wow” songs from other decades. The music is up-tempo and the presentation is full of energy, including features about rock and roll history and the timeless artists of the era.
Here is the website for the new station. You can also follow us on Facebook and we have a free app as well.