Arkansas High Graduation Parking & Seating Rules
The Arkansas High Class of 2012 will conduct graduation ceremonies at Razorback Stadium in Texarkana.The graduation will occur Thursday evening at 7 p.m. at the stadium. There are some ground rules for parking and the graduation exercise.
1. Graduates are to park at the baseball field. Please enter the stadium by coming down Jefferson and "NOT" Highway 67.
2. When dropping someone off for graduation use the Home Gate on 18th Street of Razorback Field. If you pull into the stadium parking lot to drop someone off you will not be allowed to exit until all incoming traffic has entered.
3. No crowd members will be allowed on the field. All gates will remain locked.
4. Graduates, school board members, teachers, band members and administrators will enter the field for the ceremony through the gate by the baseball field. No one will be allowed to walk across the field before the event begins.
5. Gates will be unlocked immediately at the conclusion of the graduation ceremony.
6. No special parking.
7. No one may take pictures from the rail. No one will be allowed to stand at the rail. There will be a school photographer on the field to take pictures of each graduate. When graduates pick up their diploma they will need to leave an e-mail address if they would like to receive their photo that is being taken.
8. Anyone needing handicapped seating needs to contact Principal Robin Stover at email@example.com.
9 All staff is asked to ride the bus from the staff parking lot to the stadium. The bus will be ready to leave 15 minutes after the ceremony ends.
10. All band students will be shuttled from the student parking lot to the stadium for graduation.
Suggestions for Parents and Visitors:
1. Arrive one hour early.
2. Patrons entering from Highway 67 will park in the vistor's section. Those entering from Jefferson Avenue will park in the home section.
3. All handicapped visitors should park in the home section.
Congratulations to all Arkansas High School Seniors in 2012!