What Makes a Real Man? [SURVEY]
Was talking with some of my buddies awhile back about what makes a REAL man. With Father's Day right around the corner, some of the answers weren't surprising.
- A real man can grill ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING.
- A real man can change change a tire in under 10 minutes.
- A real man pays all of his bills and supports his family.
- A real man doesn't need to call a handyman when something goes wrong.
- A real man treats his woman with love and respect
Do you agree with the answers above or not? Can you think of more?