From great live music at local restaurants to great spooky things to do this weekend. You can truly find it all in Texarkana.
1. All of the live music in Texarkana in one place. No matter what type of music you like you can find some great live music at your favorite spot in Texarkana this weekend.
2. Food Truck Fridays. You can check out some awesome food trucks every Friday downtown at the new plaza near the post office. This week you can check out "Boondocks" restaurant and "The Salad Hut".
3. "Painting With A Treat" is happening this weekend at the Ace Of Clubs House. It will feature a local artist and a Halloween theme.
4. Make a quick trip to Hope and see the Disney live-action movie "Cruella" at Hempstead Hall.
5. Did you know that the City of Texarkana has so many free activities? From Yoga to Zumba and Tennis they offer something for everyone.
Bonus. Here is a list of Arkansas attractions you check out. Maybe a little road trip you can go on this weekend.
LOOK: Things from the year you were born that don't exist anymore
The iconic (and at times silly) toys, technologies, and electronics have been usurped since their grand entrance, either by advances in technology or breakthroughs in common sense. See how many things on this list
trigger childhood memories—and which ones were here and gone so fast you missed them entirely.
The Best Country Singer From Every State
Some states, like Oklahoma and Texas, are loaded with famous country singers. Others, like Nevada and Maine, are still looking for a real breakthrough artist. See the best and most successful country music artist from all 50 states, starting with Hank Williams