Chef on the Run Turns Weddings Into Culinary Delights
One of the most important elements of your wedding reception is the food, so you need to find a personalized caterer or chef that can help you design a menu with a unique flair that will leave a lasting impression on your guests.
Jeff Loving's Chef on the Run, which has been voted best chef/caterer six times by Four States Magazine, is ready to help you deliver a culinary experience that is as memorable as it is mouthwatering.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose Chef on the Run:
- Affordability - You get a lot of food for your money
- High quality - Different styles of food and flavor profiles
- Passion - They care about their product and services
Enchant your guests with Cheffrey's recommended picks like:
- Bacon wrapped scallops with red wine reduction
- Spinach artichoke stuffed mushrooms
- Smoked salmon mousse and phyllo cup
- Teriyaki chicken legs
- Pork or beef tamales with salsa
- Jumbo meatballs with marinara and cheese
- Fried shrimp with sweet and sour sauce
- Blue crab claws with orange sauce
- Chicken or cheese quesadillas with salsa
Whether you're looking for a menu that features Italian, Mexican, Asian, or any other type of cuisine, Chef on the Run is ready to help make your wedding delectable and flavorsome. Give them a call today at (903) 276-8081 or visit them online at www.cheffreyontherun.com.