TEXARKANA TEXAS FARMERS MARKET IS OPEN NOW THROUGH JULY
The Texarkana, Texas Farmers’ Market is now open each and every Saturday through July from 7 AM until noon.
For the next fifteen weeks, folks around here will get to enjoy fresh locally-grown produce and more. The schedule spans a total of 15 weeks and will conclude in July.
There will be weekly market themes and also include Night Markets, Healthy Living Series and the annual Best Salsa in the Ark-La-Tex!
Below is a list of vendors already signed up with more on the way:
- Slow Risers Baked Goods this is the first year for the Brown family.
- Binning Farms Produce all-natural produce and baked goods.
- Capers N Conns grass-fed pork and beef and great vegetables.
- Little PInk Duck Soapworks hand made soap for all skin types.
- Flora and Fauna Farm great produce, vegetables and even bath bombs.
- Bright Adventures this is the first year for this baked goods, jellies, jams, and eggs.
- Brin Wisdom with Balm and Honey Farm biodynamic vegetable and honey bee farm.
The Market is still accepting applications for additional vendors if you're interested.
The Texarkana, Texas Farmers' Market is an open-air market in historic downtown Texarkana that provides an avenue for local vendors to sell their products while promoting healthy, locally grown food.