With Arkansas Restaurants Reopening. Here are 5 Things You Need To Know
With Arkansas reopening the restaurants today many people in Texarkana will get a chance to experience their favorite spot for a great meal. From Cattleman's to Sue and Carol's, many restaurants are ready to get back to business but here are 5 things you need to know before going to a restaurant in Arkansas.
According to a story on Arkansas online here are the new rules for restaurants in Arkansas.
1. All customers will be required to wear a mask for dine-in service until their food or drinks are served. Servers will also be wearing masks and gloves that must be changed between each group of customers.
2. you will be able to eat together at tables in groups with a maximum of 10 people, and restaurants will be required to limit seating to 33% of their capacity.
3. Social distancing will be enforced and tables will be required to be at least 10 feet apart so that the seats at each table are at least 6 feet from seats at other tables.
4. You are encouraged to make reservations to avoid long wait times and make sure to order in advance when possible "to reduce the time spent in the facility," it states.
5. All staff members will be required to be screened each day for cough, sore throat, fever, and shortness of breath. Those with symptoms "shall be immediately excluded from the facility," according to the directive.
All Restaurants are encouraged to incorporate a "senior hour to provide exclusive access to these high-risk individuals."
A couple of additional things for you to know:
Customers will not be allowed to order from the bar.
Buffets, salad bars, and other self-service options will be prohibited. Restaurants will not be allowed to have any live music.