Make Memories Your Way at Silvermoon on Broad
Memories. Made. Here. Situated in historic downtown Texarkana, Silvermoon on Broad has been voted the best indoor wedding venue five times in a row by ALT readers — undoubtedly because the event spaces offer couples so much flexibility in planning their big day.
Truly, no two events are the same. Couples can blend multiple spaces for a large reception, choose different areas for an intimate affair, or say their vows on a historic stage or in a romantic courtyard. They have the flexibility of having their own approved caterer to use Silvermoon's state-of-the-art commercial kitchen or have family or volunteers bring in home cooked specialties. Nearly any way you envision your special day, your bridal shower, or your rehearsal dinner, Silvermoon has the flexibility to accommodate you:
- The Great Hall seats up to 140 for a grand reception.
- The Theatre features specialty lighting and a capable, intimate stage, with audience seating for as many as 120.
- The character-filled Singer Courtyard seats up to 125.
- The 1885 Parlor, with Art Deco decor, can host up to 45 guests.
- The Gallery/Lobby can host up to 70.
This flexibility is paired with award-winning customer service, so let your imagination run free and reserve your memory today. To learn more or to schedule a personal tour, visit silvermoononbroad.com or call (903) 792-0562.