Texarkana, Arkansas Police Department is Looking For New Officers
The Texarkana Arkansas Police Department is hiring! They offer excellent pay and benefits packages so if you have always wanted to become a police officer this is for you! There is a civil service test that will take place on April 10 but you need to apply for it as soon as possible.
The deadline to apply is Monday, April 5 at 5 PM.
The salary range is between $44,338 to $59,585 with great benefits.
- Yearly step-up increases in salary for the first 5 years
- 15 days vacation and increases with tenure
- 20 days paid sick days every year
- 11-hour shifts with 4 to 5-day weekends
- college education incentive pay after 1-year of employment (maximum $1535 per year)
- Certificate pay Maximum $1,440 yearly
- Affordable insurance
- Uniforms, equipment and firearms provided
- Weight room and exercise facility at no charge
To apply you must:
- be at least 21 years of age and a US Citizen with a valid drivers license
- Pass a written exam and physical assessment
- No felony convictions
Minority and female applicants are encouraged to apply You can find out more information and ask for an application contact Corporal Kittiele Potts at 903-798-3125 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get our free mobile app
LOOK: Here are 25 ways you could start saving money today
These money-saving tips—from finding discounts to simple changes to your daily habits—can come in handy whether you have a specific savings goal, want to stash away cash for retirement, or just want to pinch pennies. It’s never too late to be more financially savvy. Read on to learn more about how you can start saving now. [From: 25 ways you could be saving money today]