Gas Prices In Texarkana Are Pretty Great Right Now, Thank Goodness You Don’t Live In San Fran.
With West Texas Intermediate Crude hovering around $45 per barrel, gas prices are pretty great around the Texarkana area right now at $1.72 per gallon on the low end, up to $2.29 if you don't care how much you pay for gas.
Dallas is about the same, slightly lower on the top end believe it or not. In Houston, you can find it for as little $1.65 per gallon! Which makes sense seeing as that's where they make the stuff, it should be cheapest there, right?
This is handy information to have when considering where to travel or even more importantly, relocation.
So, let's take a quick scan around the country and see how the other half are living as of 12/27/2018:
- Los Angeles, CA: $2.97 - $3.15
- San Francisco, CA: $3.35 - $3.81
- Seattle, WA: $2.79 - $3.53
- Bismark, ND: $2.19 - $2.55
- Chicago, IL: $1.97 - $2.29
- Detroit, MI: $1.77 - $1.96
- Pittsburgh, PA: $2.31 - $2.89
- New York, NY: $2.21 - $3.69
- Bangor, ME: $2.14 - $2.39
- Boston, MA: $2.31 - $3.19
- Richmond, VA: $1.85 - $1.99
- Atlanta, GA: $1.89 - $2.19
- Orlando, FL: $1.94 - $2.01
- Mobile, AL: $1.83 - $1.94
- New Orleans, LA: $1.64 - $1.99
- Phoenix, AZ: $2.45 - $2.56
- Las Vegas, NV: $2.69 - $2.75
- Anchorage, AK: $2.85 - $2.99
- Honolulu, HI: $2.69 - $3.39
Be safe out there travelers!