Sparks In The Park 2018 – Set Your Calendar For June 30 At the Fairgrounds
It's that time of year believe it or not "Sparks in the Park" returns to celebrate our Independence at the Four States Fairgrounds on Saturday, June 30.
The City of Texarkana Arkansas, Southwest Arkansas REA, Bowie Cass Electric and Townsquare Media proudly present Sparks in the Park Saturday, June 30th at the Four States Fairgrounds. Fun for the entire family begins at 4 pm with music, activities and great food.
Tons of stuff to do as usual:
- Texas A&M’s rock climbing wall
- Ride the kiddie train
- Visit the Windstream bounce houses
- Red River Credit Union’s giant sand box
- Hot Wheels Cool Rides Auto Show Area sponsored by Cooper Tires
- Darby Games: 3 legged races, sack races, hula hoop and bubble blowing contests, egg and ball runs and crowd favorite the water balloon toss.
- Live music from Relentless on the Black Cat Stateline Fireworks stage
- Ride the Punisher Monster Truck for a nominal charge
- Ag Learning Center and Findley’s Barnyard
Gates open at 4 pm, opening ceremonies start at 6 pm with the US Air Force Color Guard honoring our Veterans. Play bean bags, horseshoes or washers.
Free admission and free parking.
How Patriotic are you? Enter the US Army’s patriotic costumes contest, and/or the Robbins Toyota strollers and rollers contests. Come dressed in your red white and blue or decorate your child’s stroller, wagon or wheelchair. You will need to download the forms, fill them out and turn in to the corresponding booth at Sparks in the Park by 7 pm. Winners will be announced at the Blackcat Stateline Fireworks stage at 7:45.
Sponsored in part by;
- Red River Credit Union
- Stateline Fireworks
- US Army
- US Air Force
- Regions Bank
- Excel ER
- Texas A&M
- Robbins Toyota
- White Sign Company
- Townsquare Media
Special thanks to the Four States Fair staff, the City of Texarkana’s Parks and Recreation Department, and the Texarkana Arkansas Police and Fire Departments!
Bring your lawn chairs or blankets.
No alcohol, personal coolers, pets, or personal fireworks will be allowed.
All the details are right here.