2019 Salvation Army Angel Tree Registration Is Underway
It's time once again for families to register youth and seniors for the Angel Tree Program from the Salvation Army Texarkana Corps. The Angel Tree program provides Christmas presents for disadvantaged youth and seniors in Bowie, Miller and Little River Counties.
To register someone for the Angel tree program you must make an appointment with our local Salvation Army here in Texarkana. Call 870-774-2701 for an appointment. Hours to call for the appointment are from 9 AM-noon, then from 1 - 5 PM Monday through Friday.
Children from infant to 11 years old and seniors 62 and older are eligible.
The following are required:
- A valid form of Identification: US Drivers License, State issued ID cards, US Passport, or other approved forms of ID at the discretion of the Corps Officer.
- Proof of Address: Current utility bill in your name, current lease contract in your name, child's school enrollment record.
- Proof of Income: Current payroll check stub, bank statement, SSI, Social Security.
- Documentation of any Government Assistance: TANF, SNAP, TEA, SSI, Social Security, HUD Housing, Medicare, Medicaid.
- Birth Certificates are required for each child or senior registered.
Find out more on their Facebook Page or call 870-774-2701.